Terms and Conditions
TELEPHONE: 0203 3027616 – FREEPHONE: 0800 6696395 – MOBILE: 07944 431670
Updated 23rd March 2016.
• Payment for commercial clearance and/or cleaning services to be made within 30 days of our visit by one of the following methods: Cheque – Bank Transfer – PayPal – Go Cardless™ Direct Debit, Debit/Credit card or Cash.
• Residential cleaning: payment to be made within 7 days, we reserve the right to charge a £5.00 late payment administration fee (after 7 days) if payment has not been received in this time. All acceptable payment methods are available at the following link http://www.oakleywindowcleaning.co.uk/account/ However our two prefered methods of payment are BACS transfer and our Direct Debit scheme. If you choose to use the latter method – once it is set up you need do nothing to pay for any subsequent cleaning visits as it is all automated. If you choose to pay by Stripe – card payment over the phone – a charge of 2.4% plus 20p will be added to cover transaction charges.
• Any complaints need to be brought to our attention within 36 hours of our visit. Complaints, dis-satisfaction with the quality of work or insurance claims must be documented to us via e-mail using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of our visit. Anything after this time and we cannot guarantee complaints will be rectified free of charge.
• A R.A.M.S. (Risk Assessment and Method Statement will be carried out prior to any work commencing). However, in a residential environment all work areas must be kept clear of children and pets whilst we are in attendance.
• Continued use of our services will be seen as acceptance of these terms unless you inform us otherwise. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with them and check regularly for any alterations.
If you wish to cancel our services please call on one of the following numbers:
Office: 0203 3027616 – Freephone: 0800 6696395 -Mobile: 07944 431670
or e-mail us using the form on our contact page http://www.guttercleanlondon.co.uk/contact-us.